Interactive Buddy 2 Interactive Buddy 2

INTERACTIVE BUDDY 2!? Man, it's been a very, I mean VERY long time since I've played the first. Awesome!

Epic Combo! Epic Combo!

This game is too epic..

To be a game with Epic Combos. Only took me about 6mins to beat.

Rock 'n' Risk Blitz Rock 'n' Risk Blitz

I love this game

This game always make me into a good mood, how bout you?

SiJaf responds:

me too!

Don't Shit Your Pants Don't Shit Your Pants

Hehe

Old game, but to say at least, it's still a funny game.

Newgrounds Radio Chat Newgrounds Radio Chat

Awesome.

This Chat is awesome, I can't describe any further. I was waiting for a long time for this, and it finally came.

Gorillaz Plastic Beach Gorillaz Plastic Beach

Er..

I like the ideas of this game, but they are really lacking. I somewhat expected more things instead of some of these ideas, but I guess that they are fine, either way.

This isn't stolen, it says that it is a Matmi game.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Awesome Work

I really like how you add the modifications in this. In Old SNES games, Goombas would have passed each other, instead of making an impact to go in a different direction. Everything I thought was perfect, except Megaman. I personally think that he shouldn't have made his range attacks go through piles, or blocks. But that's just my opinion. Needless to say though, excellent job.

Doeoriki Doeoriki

Haha

This game is probably more fun to play than Doeo. They're both good games, and I really enjoyed this. I really suggest, though that there probably should be more difficulties than just one.

Final Ninja Final Ninja

Nice

This game is pretty old, to be honest, but It's still a great game. Mostly, every level seemed enjoyable. The Story, pretty awesome.

Keyboard Mayhem Keyboard Mayhem

The Game is good

The Game was fun, but sometimes you press a key, it doesn't actually enter what you typed. It was sure a Daring game though.

Really Frustrating. And repetitive also.